-
Compaq Presario B1011 and its cooler-fan
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if someone could give me a hint how I can handle my hyper active cooler. As soon I start Knoppix 3.4. my thermal cooler fan is running on its highest level. Can I manipulate the cooler fan ? Thanx in advance for any help.
-
Cooling fans in Linux
Interesting problem. I don't know anything about it but I googled "Linux cooling fan" and got a number of hits. Here are a few that seemed to have useful information:
http://www.linuxforum.com/linux-acpi/aboutacpi.html
http://www.buzzard.org.uk/toshiba/fan.html
http://www.dmusic.com/forum/linux/6236
http://www.linuxgazette.com/node/view/3441
I hope this helps.
Similar Threads
-
By morbidpalooza in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 11
Last Post: 10-28-2005, 09:23 PM
-
By t0ast in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-25-2004, 06:27 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-28-2004, 10:52 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-14-2004, 04:17 AM
-
By d3j452 in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-06-2004, 04:42 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key&
$69.90

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99