You can install optionnal/newer software with webinstall : http://www.flonix.com/article.php?id_article=64
![]()
I'm attempting to update some of the apps in flonix and must be missing something. Like install jave, the newest opera and a couple more. Has anyone done this successfully? Basically flonix is knoppix based and boots off the USB memory device. I was hoping that would mean that I could create directories and do normal installs. I do have the option of booting off cdrom as well. So maybe I could boot off cd and update the usb install?
And yes I am doing this as root. Any help / ideas on how to best go about this would be appreciated.
You can install optionnal/newer software with webinstall : http://www.flonix.com/article.php?id_article=64
![]()

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00
Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99
IBM 7014-T00 Enterprise 19" Rack Enclosure No Keys
$549.95