-
Updating apps in Flonix
I'm attempting to update some of the apps in flonix and must be missing something. Like install jave, the newest opera and a couple more. Has anyone done this successfully? Basically flonix is knoppix based and boots off the USB memory device. I was hoping that would mean that I could create directories and do normal installs. I do have the option of booting off cdrom as well. So maybe I could boot off cd and update the usb install?
And yes I am doing this as root. Any help / ideas on how to best go about this would be appreciated.
-
Junior Member
registered user
Webinstall plugins
You can install optionnal/newer software with webinstall : http://www.flonix.com/article.php?id_article=64
Similar Threads
-
By doudou in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 19
Last Post: 12-12-2004, 06:53 PM
-
By kbreen in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-05-2004, 08:20 AM
-
By speaker in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-22-2004, 07:18 PM
-
By knouser in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-15-2003, 07:35 PM
-
By knouser in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 10:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 CMK32GX4M2E3200C16
$159.99

Corsair Vengeance RGB RT 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3600MHz C16 (CMN32GX4M2Z3600C16)
$250.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

16GB Total of SK hynix PC3L-12800S 2 sticks of 8GB each = 16GB Laptop Memory
$27.95

Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB (1x32GB) DDR4-3200 288-Pin DIMM XMP 2.0 F4-3200C16S-32GVK
$149.99

16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980
$39.99