-
sorry for the confusion
I am using three different knoppix versions on different computers to decide which one will get the network install. I am treating each as if they were standalone machines. I had a good install of 3.6 with everything working. It is real important to us that we view news clips from various news pages and are able to video conference with our clients. That is why I am being so anal about this. Unfortunately, I purposly hosed the good 3.6 install to do a 3.7...it hasnt went well fromt here.
Mplayer has traditionally worked for us as a streaming plugin in mozilla, but because I cannot get the extensions we need to install, I am forced to firefox which to this point, refuses to play nice with mplayer. I have put all the components in the right places...it just aint workin'. It does not matter which extension or theme I try to install...each one tells me "download error" after I "OK" the dialog saying it wants to download and install. I am wondering if it isnt a problem with xpi maybe. I did go to a third party page and get ook and another extension to work, but he did not have a much of a selection. From any mozilla-based pages, extensions and themes will not download and install on my machine. I am wondering if there is not a place where I can get the xpi files and install them myself.
thanx
helios
Similar Threads
-
By sparticus in forum Laptops
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 12:55 AM
-
By dave52355 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 09:23 PM
-
By greenprimary in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-09-2004, 03:26 AM
-
By jza in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell T7910 Workstation Tower Homelab AI Server PC - Xeon CPU - NO HDD/RAM/GPU
$279.99

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95

Intel Xeon W-2155 SR3LR 3.30GHz, 10 Cores Processor.
$99.00

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Dell Precision T7820 Dual Xeon 4214R 48GB RAM 512GB + 1TB Quadro P400 Win 11
$699.00