-
Minimum Package Requirements
I'm interested in burning a Knoppix live CD to use for one or two programs (for now). Because I will probably want to get more programs later, however, I want to have some room left on the CD after initially putting Knoppix on it. This means that I do not want to download and burn all the software that currently comes on the iso image. Along those lines, I have two questions:
1. Is what I want to do possible?
2. If it is, what are the essential packages that I should look into downloading in order to get Knoppix to work correctly?
More information: My current OS is Windows XP with the NTFS file system. I don't want to install Knoppix on the HD; I want to run it off of the CD.
Thanks for any help.
Similar Threads
-
By pstroka_taran in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-24-2004, 06:42 AM
-
By Steve F in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 10:52 PM
-
By anandfan in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 05:44 AM
-
By tuxcrazy in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 06:12 PM
-
By srinivasan in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-13-2003, 02:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HPE DL385 Gen10 Plus 2x EPYC 7513 1024GB DDR4 RAM 6x 6.4TB 2x 800G SAS 100G RAID
$54229.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 500GB NVMe | 3TB HDD
$798.00

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00