-
mplayer plugins...I think I wanna drink too much
what hair I have left is in serious jeopardy of being pulled out. OK...knoppix 3.6 hd install, I have mplayer installed...works fine for all except streaming video on webpages. have mplayer plugin installed and followed instructions on where to put mplayer plugin.so and xlt but it aint working. would some kind soul please take pity on me and tell me what I am doing wrong. If not, I shall be tempted to over-indulge in my cough medicine and then just stare at this computer screen and slobber on myself.
thanx
helios
Similar Threads
-
By Kesla_koiL in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-18-2005, 01:45 PM
-
By tofu in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-14-2004, 03:56 AM
-
By MillTek in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-27-2004, 04:29 PM
-
By smiley in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-24-2003, 08:09 AM
-
By jafo in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-27-2003, 11:24 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99