-
Thanks for assistance, neon! In the meantime I can access my SCSI drive. I don't have a clue why. I am anyway glad to learn about the commands I can enter at the shell.
My next problem is how to get to my home net work - no idea. (I can get to the internet). Maxbe I have to open a new topic.
wa
Similar Threads
-
By The Rockologist in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-13-2005, 02:04 AM
-
By jmcla in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-28-2004, 01:28 AM
-
By Dan Connell in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-20-2003, 06:55 PM
-
By raperez in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-10-2003, 03:17 PM
-
By jmassengill in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-11-2002, 09:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM X3650 M5 5462-AC1,2 X E5-2640V3 2.6GHZ 8C, 16 GB, DUAL 750W, 2 X 1TB SERVER
$349.99

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$250.00

Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00