-
MySQL Error
Ok, Not that I'm usually the harse type, but seriously, I'm going completly rootless crazy over this mad error! 
Once I'm starting it, I have no error at all with my MySQL installation (fresh installation). But the issue occur when I'm trying to install a script as phpBB, then I get this error aaaaaaall the way:
phpBB : Critical Error
Could not connect to the database
I'm growing furiously by this, please, I beg you, I'll give you a scooby snack, whatever, if you can solve this issue for me! :P
Similar Threads
-
By mzee in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 17
Last Post: 10-12-2005, 08:48 AM
-
By paradocs in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-18-2003, 10:13 PM
-
By Coume in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 06:42 AM
-
By Coume in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-04-2003, 07:00 AM
-
By Terry@nz in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-09-2003, 10:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM SERVER SLED WITH HDD SCSI 8.8GB ,P005043441, AS IS,UNTESTED
$165.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$250.00

DELL POWEREDGE HP IBM SERVER XEON GOLD 5415+ 8 CORE PROCESSOR 2.9 GHZ SRMGC
$1299.00