When I first heard of knoppix I thought we could customize, like install
what software we wanted (or from a list online) and then create the image then download it.
Is it possible to do such thing, how?
thx
When I first heard of knoppix I thought we could customize, like install
what software we wanted (or from a list online) and then create the image then download it.
Is it possible to do such thing, how?
thx
Thats been suggested and is possilbe (some one does it on small scale with their company) but it probably isn't going to happen.Originally Posted by xoroz
Mainly because creating a cd from scratch takes alot of CPU time and it would bog down servers to such a point that its no use to use.
The closest you can get is to download and then remaster (see docs)

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99