-
Can I customize my CD ?
When I first heard of knoppix I thought we could customize, like install
what software we wanted (or from a list online) and then create the image then download it.
Is it possible to do such thing, how?
thx
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Can I customize my CD ?

Originally Posted by
xoroz
When I first heard of knoppix I thought we could customize, like install
what software we wanted (or from a list online) and then create the image then download it.
Is it possible to do such thing, how?
thx
Thats been suggested and is possilbe (some one does it on small scale with their company) but it probably isn't going to happen.
Mainly because creating a cd from scratch takes alot of CPU time and it would bog down servers to such a point that its no use to use.
The closest you can get is to download and then remaster (see docs)
Similar Threads
-
By jyu613 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-26-2004, 04:58 PM
-
By mgsimon in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-24-2003, 02:29 AM
-
By newkno in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-28-2003, 07:59 PM
-
By lgriske in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 04:44 AM
-
By rickenbacherus in forum News
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-30-2003, 09:07 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

VTG Atari 130XE Home Computer System 130 XE Parts or Repair READ
$150.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 1040ST Vintage Home Computer | Turns On
$299.99

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

GORF Atari/Roklan 400/800 Cartridge Brand New In Box
$48.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

READ UNTESTED But Works Vintage Atari 410 Program Recorder
$34.50