Hi All,
just tried out Knoppix 3.6. I find that the thing crashes every 2-3mins, for about 1-2mins. My specs below,
Athlon Thunderbird 900
512ram
GForce2
45Gb
4424 CDRW
Are my specs not enuff..? Appreciate any help. Also, curious, why do I always make entries for a non-DHCP connection..? Can't I set global settings and just click an icon for them..? Cheers.
EDIT: Also, why don't I get an icon somewhere, that represents/confirms a lan connection, like in Windows. ? Is it an option I'm not aware of..? Cheers, again.
downdogWoof...

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
F4-3200C16D-64GVK G.Skill RipJaws 32GB RAM DDR4 3200MHz Memory
$159.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
SK Hynix 32GB Kit (4x8GB) DDR4 2666 MHz Desktop RAM
$115.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00
16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980
$39.99
SK HYNIX 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-25600 SO-DIMM 260-Pin Laptop RAM MEMORY
$79.99