knoppix-installer
I am attempting to install 3.4 and when I get to CLI I and enter knx-hdinstall it errors out to : unknown command. I got the docs from Knoppix.org and finally got the time to do this and now I am stuck. Darn!!![]()
![]()
![]()
Help if you have any suggestions please IM me at germ240b (yahoo instant messenger) and/or [email protected]
L8R![]()
knoppix-installer
Don't forget to put sudo before knoppis-installer.

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49
MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99
ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00
Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK
$154.99