ok... i need to know, which programing thing does knoppix use... eg C++, C... and then... I need some tutorals on how to program this stuff... I have had programming experiance before so i will learn... please help me.
ok... i need to know, which programing thing does knoppix use... eg C++, C... and then... I need some tutorals on how to program this stuff... I have had programming experiance before so i will learn... please help me.

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Interactive Quarterly Digizine Vol 1 CD-ROM 1996 PC Mac Pamela Anderson Vintage
$65.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$155.00
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Apple Macintosh Quadra 605 Vintage Desktop Computer, Model M1476 Untested
$299.00
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage All-in-One Desktop Computer
$95.00