Try the cheatcode floppyconfig instead of myconfig=/dev/....
Best Wishes
Pete
I have saved my KNOPPIX configuration on a floppy. Booting from the KNOPPIX CD with "knoppix myconfig=/mnt/auto/floppy" gives the following error messages:
checking /mnt/auto/floppy for KNOPPIX configuration files...
Files system not autodetected, trying to mount /dev/auto: directory or file not found
Mount failed, retry? [Y,n]
(No problem when myconfig is saved to a hard drive)
Thanks in advance
Wa
Try the cheatcode floppyconfig instead of myconfig=/dev/....
Best Wishes
Pete
Thanks, "floppyconfig" worked for me - great!
The next step will be to access the computers in my home network - no idea how to do that. I'm glad I alread can reach the internet.
May be I have to open a new thread if I do not get an easy answer here.
wa

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-832GB +128GB - 656-0122/ 656-0121
$69.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99