I had the same problem.I used "ndiswrapper -i /path/to/your.inf"
instead of the gui config app and everything works fine now.
You ought to be online now.Code:ndiswrapper -i /path/to/your.inf modprobe ndiswrapper wlcardconfig netcardconfig
I had the same problem.I used "ndiswrapper -i /path/to/your.inf"
instead of the gui config app and everything works fine now.
You ought to be online now.Code:ndiswrapper -i /path/to/your.inf modprobe ndiswrapper wlcardconfig netcardconfig

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$259.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00