-
I tried that. In the root shell, when I enter the command passwd open, I get the response User unknown open. Then when I try to enter the password open to go to administrator mode, I get the response that the password is incorrect. Is that because I am running from the cd and not a hard disk?
Similar Threads
-
By abstar in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-24-2004, 05:34 AM
-
By schock in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-20-2004, 11:35 PM
-
By KnoppiXRuleZ in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-02-2004, 10:16 AM
-
By TGWDNGHN in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-18-2003, 03:33 AM
-
By wcr3d in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-23-2002, 03:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

Lot Of 16Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2IJ 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RB0-10 ECC Server Ram
$960.00

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00

LOT OF 5 Samsung M378A1G43DB0-CPB 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx1 PC4-2133P Desktop Memory
$130.00

Lot of 88GB (22x4GB) ADVANTECH 1RX16 DDR4 PC4-2400U AQD-D4U4GN24-HP MEMORY RAM
$286.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Lot of 21 Micron MT36KSF2G72PZ-1G4E1FG 16GB 2Rx4 PC3L-10600R-9-11-E2
$175.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00