Try the cheatcode floppyconfig instead of myconfig=/dev/....
Best Wishes
Pete
I have saved my KNOPPIX configuration on a floppy. Booting from the KNOPPIX CD with "knoppix myconfig=/mnt/auto/floppy" gives the following error messages:
checking /mnt/auto/floppy for KNOPPIX configuration files...
Files system not autodetected, trying to mount /dev/auto: directory or file not found
Mount failed, retry? [Y,n]
(No problem when myconfig is saved to a hard drive)
Thanks in advance
Wa
Try the cheatcode floppyconfig instead of myconfig=/dev/....
Best Wishes
Pete
Thanks, "floppyconfig" worked for me - great!
The next step will be to access the computers in my home network - no idea how to do that. I'm glad I alread can reach the internet.
May be I have to open a new thread if I do not get an easy answer here.
wa

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99
Hitachi HUS726060ALA640 6TB 7.2K SATA 3.5 6G HDD Hard Disc Drive
$109.99
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99
Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
HITACHI ULTRASTAR 2TB 7.2K 6G 3.5INCH SATA HDD HUS724020ALA640 | TESTED WIPED
$34.95
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$84.00
Western Digital Purple 1TB 3.5" SATA Internal Surveillance Hard Drive (WD10PURX)
$49.99