-
Wine in Knoppix 3.6
I have worked with Knoppix 3.2 a lot, and I was always able to set up Wine using the WineSetupTK program. I successfully set it up and ran programs both with and without a Windows installation. Now I have downloaded Knoppix 3.6, and I cannnot get wine to work at all from this version. I set it up the exact same way, (Tried with or without using an existing windows installation) And any program that I try always fails with Error Code 139. Has something changed in the WineSetupTK program? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By aay in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-15-2004, 03:27 PM
-
By tommi in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-05-2003, 02:00 PM
-
By tommi in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-27-2003, 02:02 PM
-
By tommi in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-27-2003, 01:02 PM
-
By Kadet in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-12-2003, 11:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Dell Constellation ES.3 3TB Enterprise-class Hard Drive (Wiped & Tested)
$39.00

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95