Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Wine in Knoppix 3.6

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1

    Wine in Knoppix 3.6

    I have worked with Knoppix 3.2 a lot, and I was always able to set up Wine using the WineSetupTK program. I successfully set it up and ran programs both with and without a Windows installation. Now I have downloaded Knoppix 3.6, and I cannnot get wine to work at all from this version. I set it up the exact same way, (Tried with or without using an existing windows installation) And any program that I try always fails with Error Code 139. Has something changed in the WineSetupTK program? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    949

    Re: Wine in Knoppix 3.6

    Quote Originally Posted by agreatnate
    I have worked with Knoppix 3.2 a lot, and I was always able to set up Wine using the WineSetupTK program. I successfully set it up and ran programs both with and without a Windows installation. Now I have downloaded Knoppix 3.6, and I cannnot get wine to work at all from this version. I set it up the exact same way, (Tried with or without using an existing windows installation) And any program that I try always fails with Error Code 139. Has something changed in the WineSetupTK program? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Mine works perfectly. Did you do a testcd?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Dunedin, Flordia
    Posts
    20

    Wine

    Works fine here all versions but im running from my hd when I use wine....

Similar Threads

  1. Knoppix and Wine
    By aay in forum Tips and Tricks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-15-2004, 03:27 PM
  2. wine differeces and knoppix
    By tommi in forum Tips and Tricks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-05-2003, 02:00 PM
  3. Wine and Knoppix
    By tommi in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-27-2003, 02:02 PM
  4. wine use under knoppix
    By tommi in forum Tips and Tricks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2003, 01:02 PM
  5. Wine of Knoppix 3.2
    By Kadet in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-12-2003, 11:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11 picture

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11

$62.55



Set of 2 HMAA4GR7CJR8N-XN HYNIX 32GB (1X32GB) 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA MEMORY  picture

Set of 2 HMAA4GR7CJR8N-XN HYNIX 32GB (1X32GB) 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA MEMORY

$600.00



TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot picture

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot

$573.98



USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



SAMSUNG 128GB (4x32GB) M393A4K40BB1-CRC4Q RAM DDR4-2400T RDIMM ECC Memory picture

SAMSUNG 128GB (4x32GB) M393A4K40BB1-CRC4Q RAM DDR4-2400T RDIMM ECC Memory

$666.00



Kingston Renegade Pro  32gb 2x16gb 5600 picture

Kingston Renegade Pro 32gb 2x16gb 5600

$850.00



Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM  M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q picture

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q

$169.00



SK hynix 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 PC4-2666V DIMM RAM HMA82GR7CJR8N-VK picture

SK hynix 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 PC4-2666V DIMM RAM HMA82GR7CJR8N-VK

$399.00



MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM picture

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM

$139.99