-
Airsnarf
Has anyone been able to get airsnarf to work? If so how?
I am using a hard drive install of knoppix 3.4 (because kismet works right out of the box)
I have tried to install various httpd and dhcpd utilities. I even found the RedHat 9 rpms the install guide talked about. I converted them to debs using alien. I just get errors.
I think I have gotten closer to get it working, if you do the following you will get some results.
I do think I got the httpd to work, if you rename /etc/init.d/apache to httpd it seems to work.
you must create a cgi-bin and html folder in /var/www
other than that, I am clueless. I am a linux newbie, so please keep the answers in English.
Thanx in advance for the help
Wriggs
-
no one has tried to install airsnarf?
Please any help would be appreciated
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

OEM Avago Technologies RAID 530-8i 03-50008-34001 FRU02JG102 PCI-E SAS Raid Card
$110.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00

Intel System Accessory AXXRMFBU5 RAID Maintenance Free Backup Unit 105-001-405
$35.19