try typing apropos telnetOriginally Posted by palewhite
see what comes up.
I can't find any terminal program (like HyperTerminal in XP) to connect to the serial port com1 and communicate with my PBX. Can anyone help me? What should I run or install? Knoppix 3.6. Thanks a lot.
try typing apropos telnetOriginally Posted by palewhite
see what comes up.
telnet >Originally Posted by firebyrd10
i have to open /dev/ttys0
how?
I'm not running knoppix right now, i'll boot into it in a little and look.Originally Posted by palewhite
Seems minicom might be what your looking for. I've never used it.
Try man minicom
Thanks.Originally Posted by firebyrd10

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01