after adding a module, I think you must do (as root)
Code:ldconfig updatedb depmod -a
Good Luck
I'm a student and new to knoppix.
My project is to add a new filesystem based on ext2 to the kernel as a module.
In the file namei.c of the ext2 filesystem I inserted the open_namei system call.
the compilation went OK, but when I tried to run insmod, the following error appeared:
extv.o: extv.o: unresolved symbol open_namei
I understand that I need to add EXPORT_SYMBOL(open_namei); somewhere, but where???
I'm using the Knoppix CD, so I can't change the /usr/src/fs/namei.c (because it's not there, and because the /usr/src is on read-only filesystem...
Thanks in advance,
Shabi
after adding a module, I think you must do (as root)
Code:ldconfig updatedb depmod -a
Good Luck

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00
DELL OPTIPLEX 3280 21.5" AIO Core i5 10500T 8GB 256GB NVMe Windows 11 -NO STAND
$179.99
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99
AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99
AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99
Home Assistant Server | 8GB RAM | 128GB SSD | Intel i5 Quad-Core | Dell OptiPlex
$159.99
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98