For the create_compressed_fs step in remastering Knoppix 3.6 (using an earlier Knoppix installed to disk), I get an error as follows:
framboise:/home/Distrib/Knoppix# create_compressed_fs -b -65536 tmp/OpenVistAVivAVADemo0.1internal.iso >WorkingCD/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX
WARNING: Blocksize 4294901760 may be too big for a kmalloc() (262144 max).
Opening input: File too large
The problem is not with the input file - I get the error with a file of 408 bytes as well. I also tried booting Knoppix 3.6 live CD, and get the same error message. I tried a smaller block size, and same result. Any suggestions would be gratefully accepted. Thanx in advance.
-- Bhaskar

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
High-Speed Ananlog Computers, Rajko Tomovic & Walter J. Karplus
$200.00
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$70.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00
Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21