For the create_compressed_fs step in remastering Knoppix 3.6 (using an earlier Knoppix installed to disk), I get an error as follows:
framboise:/home/Distrib/Knoppix# create_compressed_fs -b -65536 tmp/OpenVistAVivAVADemo0.1internal.iso >WorkingCD/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX
WARNING: Blocksize 4294901760 may be too big for a kmalloc() (262144 max).
Opening input: File too large
The problem is not with the input file - I get the error with a file of 408 bytes as well. I also tried booting Knoppix 3.6 live CD, and get the same error message. I tried a smaller block size, and same result. Any suggestions would be gratefully accepted. Thanx in advance.
-- Bhaskar

SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99
32GB (4x8gb) Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2666MHz PC RAM CMK32GX4M4A2666C16R
$100.00
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Kingston Fury Beast 32GB(2 x 16GB) KF552C36BBEA-16 DDR5 5200MHz RAM - R1031A
$299.95
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
2x Samsung M378A1K43CB2-CRC 8GB DDR4 UDIMM Module - 16GB Total
$43.00
$425.00
LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99
Kingston (HyperX Fury ) DDR4 64gb 4x16 2933 MHz (PC4-23400)
$375.00