how to make boot floppy:
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/BootFloppyHowTo
Boot CD using smart boot manager:
http://btmgr.webframe.org/index.php3?body=news.html
![]()
![]()
My computer can only use floppy boot computer, so I must create a boot disk to use knoppix.
However, I cannot find out the boot.img in the CD. Where can I download the boot.img to boot the knoppix in my computer?
thx!!
John
how to make boot floppy:
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/BootFloppyHowTo
Boot CD using smart boot manager:
http://btmgr.webframe.org/index.php3?body=news.html
![]()
![]()

Vintage Apple M7886 Power Mac G4 Cube 450MHz 64MB 20GB
$299.99
Apple iBook G4 A1054 1.07GHz PowerPC G4 256MB RAM Mac OS X 10.4.11
$69.96
Vintage Apple Macintosh Performa 6115CD M1596 Desktop Computer Power Tested Only
$89.96
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
Apple Power Macintosh 6100/66 M1596 Vintage - WORKING
$149.95
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Classic II Computer M4159 FULLY Recapped + BlueSCSI
$300.00
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$224.10
Vintage Apple Macintosh IIx M5840 NO POWER NO HDD PARTS
$189.99