Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How can I add/remove apps from Quick Launch panel ?

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    11

    How can I add/remove apps from Quick Launch panel ?

    I try kmenuedit, but won't work, I run it from chrooted session from X, I successfully set all I want, but when I remaster, I have original menu.
    I don't know how to modify quicklaunch panel ...

    T

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    900
    Any time you want to change a desktop configuration you usually need to edit something in /etc/skel. In this case probably /etc/skel/.kde

    I simply boot into my remaster (or I suppose you could use an X session from chroot), make your tweaks then put /home/knoppix/.kde into /etc/skel.

    HTH

Similar Threads

  1. How do I remove the panel icons???
    By oganika in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2005, 10:45 AM
  2. Did KPackage auto-remove some of my apps?
    By leif81 in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-23-2004, 11:05 PM
  3. how to remove a packae without using apt-get remove?
    By DimGR in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-09-2004, 05:34 PM
  4. Mozilla does not launch in 3.4
    By samknoppix in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-16-2004, 09:00 AM
  5. MPlayer won't launch with an GUI
    By TheCyberDude in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-29-2003, 06:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK picture

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK

$169.95



TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot picture

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot

$573.98



SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory picture

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory

$159.98



Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB picture

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB

$124.95



16GB Total of SK hynix PC3L-12800S  2 sticks of 8GB each = 16GB Laptop Memory picture

16GB Total of SK hynix PC3L-12800S 2 sticks of 8GB each = 16GB Laptop Memory

$27.95



USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY picture

MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY

$229.00



Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive picture

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive

$35.00



Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW picture

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW

$1.39