giano87,
No, noone can help you unless you supply details of your modem/problem etc!
I've a problem with my Modem USB... it's so old (it's 4 or 5 years old I don't rember excatly)... knoppix doesn't recognise it... Can anyone help me?![]()
(Excuse me for my english.... I'm italian!!!)
![]()
giano87,
No, noone can help you unless you supply details of your modem/problem etc!
You're right!!!
I forget it last time... well..It's SupraMax Usb 56k products by Diamond.
It's 4 years old, i think... I don't know others caracterics about it... If you need more information ask me...
(Excuse me again for my english....)
Giano

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00