-
Copying files in Knoppix
I'm trying to copy files from drives that won't boot in Win2k Pro with Knoppix 3.4. The drives themselves appear OK, and I can view all of the files. But when I try to move, copy or create new folders on the good drives, I just get errors that it is unable to write there.
I'd guess this is a permissions issue, I noticed in another post someone recommended using Ctrl+Alt F1-F4, and MC to get into another mode (can't remember which one now), that didn't work either.
Do I need to log in as root to get permission, or is this just something I can change in properties?
Similar Threads
-
By FireStorm in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-15-2004, 11:24 PM
-
By cld in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-15-2004, 12:57 AM
-
By konfused in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-05-2004, 09:28 AM
-
By jc01 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-04-2004, 08:33 PM
-
By Johnny3 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-31-2003, 07:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$344.74

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99