-
MINI PCI Intel Pro Wireless 2100 3B and Knoppix 3.6
Hello everybody,
some days ago I've posted my problem in the notebook section of this forum - no answer or tip was given. So I tried and tried and tried - but nothing worked.
Is there any possibility to access wireless lan via IPW 2100 3B? I see, the driver is loaded, and I can scan the network for ESSID's but i am not able to set the ESSID id via "iwconfig eth0 "XYZ" - the encryption key can be set via "iwconfig eth0 enc ............." - I think my problem is the ESSID - it remains empty - no chance to get any value into it.
Has anybody an idea to solve this issue? Yesterday i checked out a netgear pcmcia wlan card - and it worked fine. But I want to use the onboard mini PCI wlan card.
Is ist possible that the driver for the card included in KNOPPIX 3.6 is not working correctly?
thx for answers and helping.
Andy.[/u]
Similar Threads
-
By squard in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-20-2005, 10:27 PM
-
By momceras in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-06-2005, 07:45 PM
-
By momceras in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-01-2005, 10:32 PM
-
By muzicman82 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-23-2004, 12:51 AM
-
By headshot_001 in forum Networking
Replies: 26
Last Post: 06-08-2004, 05:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

Vintage RARE 1980s Apple Computer Logo Frisbee. Great shape, w/ the usual nicks
$220.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Vintage-Apple Bondi Blue USB Keyboard M2452
$89.99

5x Vintage Apple Macintosh II NuBus Cards 630-4179 NI GPIB DIO Asante Ethernet
$239.95

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99

Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984
$179.99