-
FTP with knoppix packages
Is there an ftp server with knoppix packages? I would like to upgrade the knoppix (with dedicated knoppix packages), but I can do it only via ftp server (in my workplace internet connection is on windows computer only, and I need to get packages, copy to knoppix and then do apt-get)
-
Re
Add it on /etc/apt/sources.list
apt-get update & go!!
If you have an old KNOPPIX, and you upgrade, you must install also libpci1, from apt, too.
Good Luck
-
OK I always use it in home,
but in my job I have not direct connection to internet and I can not do it.
Only possible connection to internet - is FTP from stand-alone computer
Similar Threads
-
By gpirujo in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-21-2004, 02:15 PM
-
By KnightPusher in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-23-2004, 08:27 PM
-
By pankajgadhari in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-19-2003, 04:33 PM
-
By mrjohnston in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 11:55 PM
-
By Pat in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-14-2003, 05:43 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-8700 3.2 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR3QS
$67.99

Evergreen 586 - Processor upgrade 486 to 586
$149.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel i9-10850K 3.6GHz 10-Core Processor LGA1200 SRK51 / New Sealed
$234.99

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99