-
FTP with knoppix packages
Is there an ftp server with knoppix packages? I would like to upgrade the knoppix (with dedicated knoppix packages), but I can do it only via ftp server (in my workplace internet connection is on windows computer only, and I need to get packages, copy to knoppix and then do apt-get)
-
Re
Add it on /etc/apt/sources.list
apt-get update & go!!
If you have an old KNOPPIX, and you upgrade, you must install also libpci1, from apt, too.
Good Luck
-
OK I always use it in home,
but in my job I have not direct connection to internet and I can not do it.
Only possible connection to internet - is FTP from stand-alone computer
Similar Threads
-
By gpirujo in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-21-2004, 02:15 PM
-
By KnightPusher in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-23-2004, 08:27 PM
-
By pankajgadhari in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-19-2003, 04:33 PM
-
By mrjohnston in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 11:55 PM
-
By Pat in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-14-2003, 05:43 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI DDR4 LGA 1700 Intel Z790 SATA 6Gb/s DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$163.49

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$101.99

ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99