I kept all the en_ just to be sure.
Oh, no...you're absolutly correct, I didn't try any of the solutions yetI was just wondering about the other locales that were showing up and if I needed those or could get rid of them. I'll try this tomorrow and get back to you
Bedtime for me.
-Nate
I kept all the en_ just to be sure.
Same here- cool tip Stephen -gracias.Originally Posted by Stephen
Stephen,Originally Posted by Stephen
I have often wanted to know how to do this but have been too lazy to really put any effort to look into it. Thanks very much for the tip.
Your welcome found it via my very good friend google after trying the localespurge mentioned above and thought I would share wealth so to speak.![]()
[quote="aay"]lol- could one person ever learn it all?Originally Posted by Stephen

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00
Dell Precision 7670 i7-12850HX 2.1GHz 32GB 1TB NVMe 16" A1000 Win 11 Pro: Good
$649.00