-
Senior Member
registered user
Stas,
Have you tried looking at the ATI web site for any Linux drivers? They are ( usually ) pretty good in Linux, one of two msnufacturers, that I have heard, that seem to think that people who run Linux might need video drivers. ( the other manuf. is NVidia, which is what video I have )
Another resource, have you tried HERE ???
Try typing ati 3d prophet 9600 pro in the above box, labeled Search Knoppix.net
If you dont get any search results, try decreasing your search criteria, like down to ati 3d prophet or ati prophet
If you have a popular card, you will get a few hits, if nothing happens, try just ati, I used to have a ati all-in-wonder ( I think thats the name ), dont recall how I got it going in Knoppix, it has been more than a year since I used it, I think my resolve, was to get the drivers from ATI, but dont quote me on it
Similar Threads
-
By echodavis in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-26-2005, 01:58 AM
-
By Matth in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-21-2004, 08:10 PM
-
By obsoleto in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-18-2004, 03:21 PM
-
By nomex in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-05-2003, 06:02 PM
-
By joekm in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 01:55 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Desktop Processor (4.7GHz, 8 Cores, Socket AM4)
$150.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00