knoppix-installer
I am attempting to install 3.4 and when I get to CLI I and enter knx-hdinstall it errors out to : unknown command. I got the docs from Knoppix.org and finally got the time to do this and now I am stuck. Darn!!![]()
![]()
![]()
Help if you have any suggestions please IM me at germ240b (yahoo instant messenger) and/or [email protected]
L8R![]()
knoppix-installer
Don't forget to put sudo before knoppis-installer.

HYNIX 64GB (1X64GB) 2RX4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SERVER MEMORY
$600.00
SK hynix 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 SDRAM PC4-2133P 288-Pin DIMM HMA41GU7AFR8N-TF
$65.00
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
Lot 2x 8GB (16GB) Micron MTA18ASF1G72PZ-2G1A2IK 2133MHz DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory
$69.99
Lot of 6 Micron 4GB PC4-2666V-UC0 DDR4 2666MHz RAM MTA4ATF51264AZ-2G6E1 24GB Kit
$110.00