knoppix-installer
I am attempting to install 3.4 and when I get to CLI I and enter knx-hdinstall it errors out to : unknown command. I got the docs from Knoppix.org and finally got the time to do this and now I am stuck. Darn!!![]()
![]()
![]()
Help if you have any suggestions please IM me at germ240b (yahoo instant messenger) and/or [email protected]
L8R![]()
knoppix-installer
Don't forget to put sudo before knoppis-installer.

Indus GT G.T. for Atari External Floppy Disk Drive w/ Case & Power Adapter
$199.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Atari 410 Program Recorder Cassette Tape Drive for Atari 400/800 Computers
$150.00
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00