-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: What language is this?

Originally Posted by
raid517
Hi I have a weird problem, for some reason I klicked on a wrong icon and now all of my root directory// applications and files are arranged in a language I don't understand. I have no idea what this language is and would very much like to reset it to English GB.
In my following explaination I am not attempting to being an ass, I simply do not know how much of your desktop is in a foreign language. I have managed to change mine to Czechoslovokian (sp?) twice.
**There is a language button in a very obscure place and perhaps it will fix this problem.**
Open the Control center(On taskbar w/ monitor icon)>
maximize the window-look in left hand column
System(on my system next to last expandable menu)>LoginManager(look closely- it's 3D- two people standing)>
Now focus to lower right hand of entire window
Administrator Mode(button on lower right corner of full screen)>enter your password>
long low/center button>find en_us
Similar Threads
-
By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-08-2005, 12:46 AM
-
By jodef in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-21-2004, 02:53 AM
-
By allenf in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 10:27 PM
-
By wk in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-06-2003, 06:44 PM
-
By dowser in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-02-2002, 01:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98

Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99