-
using scripts on the kanotix page
if I have learned anything about linux, it's dont go screwing around with stuff you dont know. I am intrigued by the concept of script-installed software, however I havent a clue and I dont want to go punching around on the command line and screwing things up. Would someone be kind enough to give me a step by step on how to do this. I have had no luck finding documentation for this type of install.
thanx
skip
Similar Threads
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Games
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-02-2005, 08:28 PM
-
By rohara in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-19-2004, 03:53 AM
-
By TyphoonMentat in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 02:14 AM
-
By Seeker in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-11-2004, 10:38 AM
-
By senorian in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-25-2002, 03:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC Digital VR319-DA 19" High Resolution Monochrome CRT Monitor - Tested
$180.00

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99