-
Administrator
Site Admin-

Originally Posted by
jmh90
Thanks for the help
Glad you're making progress, but I didn't do much to help. Just figured DHCP just doesn't fail that way and that you mush have got that "bad" IP address from somewhere. How you managed to get it without putting in the SSID of Mr.X I don't know. Why you can't get a DHCP setup from your own system I don't know. But then, I haven't been able to get Knoppix to work with either my Belkin 802.11b (ver 2101) card or my dLink 802.11b DWL-650 card. It sort of see the Belkin card, but (running from CD) I can't quite get it to connect to my router (and I've tried it with a few routers). Not even using WEP. Wish I knew a lot more about the wireless stuff in Knoppix myself.
Similar Threads
-
By cooldude_i2k in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-30-2005, 05:45 AM
-
By Lan_man in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-03-2005, 03:51 AM
-
By dumbdude in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 04:10 PM
-
By Mic Q in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-16-2004, 10:21 AM
-
By Jera in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 12
Last Post: 07-17-2004, 07:53 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99