-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix over RedHat
I currently have Windows XP, Windows 98 and Redhat9.0 on separate partitions and everything seems to be fine...No since I downloaded Knoppix today and found it a lot better than Red Hat..I want to install Knoppix over Red Hat...Is that possible? or is knoppix better off as a live version(boot from cd). ..
I configured my broaband connection in Knoppix and was wondering if i have to configure it everytime i boot knoppix with the cd. So I want to know if I am better off installing Knoppix on my hard drive over where Red Hat is currently present.
Similar Threads
-
By pgluth1 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-08-2005, 04:09 PM
-
By invictius in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-10-2005, 02:47 PM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-05-2003, 01:18 AM
-
By sb73542 in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 10-07-2003, 02:39 PM
-
By ryanjulian in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-20-2003, 08:06 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Samsung 250GB SSD 850 EVO 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive MZ7LN250 MZ-75E250
$25.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$75.99

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99