-
ssh problems
I've got a server that running knoppix hdinstall, It works fine, no problems, but when I'm trying to connect to it with ssh from school I've got this "error" messege:
ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host
I can use ssh everywhere else, but not at school. My school have not blocked port 22, I know that becouse I've got many friends at the same school who has servers runnings at their homes, and i works fine to connect via ssh to their servers.
Any suggestion?
(sorry for bad English)
Similar Threads
-
By mindmeddler2003 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 07:29 PM
-
By lesshaste in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 05:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72