-
Knoppix 3.6 remaster - 2.6 kernel can't find filesystem?
Okay. I've been banging my head against the wall since Friday, trying to figure this out.
Whenever I roll my own 3.6 CD, the 2.4 kernel loads perfectly fine, but the 2.6 kernel drops me out to Can't find KNOPPIX filesystem, sorry. with no additional errors listed.
I haven't installed any modules or screwed with the kernel in any way.
Heck, I even tried redoing it four seperate times, to make sure I didn't touch the kernel...
Am I missing something obvious? I would really like 2.6 to load properly.
EDIT: Oh, and on a relevant note, the standard KNOPPIX 3.6 CD works perfectly, in either kernel.
EDIT 2: Oh, and by 2.4 kernel works perfectly, I mean it warns that /etc/modules.conf is newer than the 2.4 one, but I know I never edited it. Perhaps apt-get upgrade did? I did turn down the kernel upgrade of 2.4, however...so I'm at a loss.
Similar Threads
-
By apc20 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 01:53 AM
-
By colonius in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-20-2004, 06:09 PM
-
By firefly2442 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 08:00 PM
-
By PigPen in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-18-2003, 04:54 AM
-
By Ralph in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-01-2003, 12:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00

atari 400 Upgraded 48k board & mpp-1100 working & Power Supply
$109.65

Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested
$149.99

Broken Indus GT Floppy Disk Drive for Atari
$129.99

Atari 1010 Cassette Recorder/Player, Power Adapter. Partial function.
$42.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29