Yeah, found it, by searching 4 my old login. For those interested check out http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...953&highlight=
Hi there,
I have done the HDD install once again.
I got the startup/shutdown.ogg to work, but it is cut off at shut down. I used the control centre, and put the startup and shutdown .ogg files in the system notifications. I also ticked aRTs at startup.
I know there is another way to do this using the SysV-init editor, which doews not cutt off any of the fair lady's shutdown message, but i cannot remember how to do so. I was told many moons ago how so . The author of the reply message also replied with "you sir, are a sick man" for wanting the startup and shutdown voice to work again.
Taa in advance.
Yeah, found it, by searching 4 my old login. For those interested check out http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...953&highlight=

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 2 14" Laptop Core i5-1135G7 2.40GHz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD
$124.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 14" FHD Laptop i5 12th Gen 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$329.99
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99