Yeah, found it, by searching 4 my old login. For those interested check out http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...953&highlight=
Hi there,
I have done the HDD install once again.
I got the startup/shutdown.ogg to work, but it is cut off at shut down. I used the control centre, and put the startup and shutdown .ogg files in the system notifications. I also ticked aRTs at startup.
I know there is another way to do this using the SysV-init editor, which doews not cutt off any of the fair lady's shutdown message, but i cannot remember how to do so. I was told many moons ago how so . The author of the reply message also replied with "you sir, are a sick man" for wanting the startup and shutdown voice to work again.
Taa in advance.
Yeah, found it, by searching 4 my old login. For those interested check out http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...953&highlight=

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
ADATA XPG Lancer Blade RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Desktop RAM Black
$429.94
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V
$41.00
NEW IN BOX - Corsair Vengeance RGB 32gb (2x16gb) DDR6200 CL36 CMH32GX5M2B6200C3
$550.00
Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00