Yeah, found it, by searching 4 my old login. For those interested check out http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...953&highlight=
Hi there,
I have done the HDD install once again.
I got the startup/shutdown.ogg to work, but it is cut off at shut down. I used the control centre, and put the startup and shutdown .ogg files in the system notifications. I also ticked aRTs at startup.
I know there is another way to do this using the SysV-init editor, which doews not cutt off any of the fair lady's shutdown message, but i cannot remember how to do so. I was told many moons ago how so . The author of the reply message also replied with "you sir, are a sick man" for wanting the startup and shutdown voice to work again.
Taa in advance.
Yeah, found it, by searching 4 my old login. For those interested check out http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...953&highlight=

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
HP ENVY 16 / 16" 120 hz / i9-13900H / 1TB Storage / RTX 4060
$920.00
Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00
AYANEO AM01 AMD Ryzen 7 5800U Gaming Mini PC Retro Classic DP DDR4 32GB 1Tb
$400.00