I've a problem with my Modem USB... it's so old (it's 4 or 5 years old I don't rember excatly)... knoppix doesn't recognise it... Can anyone help me?![]()
(Excuse me for my english.... I'm italian!!!)
![]()
I've a problem with my Modem USB... it's so old (it's 4 or 5 years old I don't rember excatly)... knoppix doesn't recognise it... Can anyone help me?![]()
(Excuse me for my english.... I'm italian!!!)
![]()
giano87,
No, noone can help you unless you supply details of your modem/problem etc!
You're right!!!
I forget it last time... well..It's SupraMax Usb 56k products by Diamond.
It's 4 years old, i think... I don't know others caracterics about it... If you need more information ask me...
(Excuse me again for my english....)
Giano

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$246.00
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00