How do I go about adding something to a live cd? I need the step by step way to do it because I am new at remastering/customizing. Thank You.
How do I go about adding something to a live cd? I need the step by step way to do it because I am new at remastering/customizing. Thank You.

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
Vintage Apple Power Mac G4 Cube Poster (2000) 36 x 24 - Think Different
$29.99
Apple PowerBook 3400c TFT LCD RARE Vintage Laptop untested
$139.99
Vintage Apple Pro Mouse M5769 Wired Optical USB White/Clear
$24.99
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook bondi blue orange NOS Vintage
$99.00
Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984
$179.99