Yeah, found it, by searching 4 my old login. For those interested check out http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...953&highlight=
Hi there,
I have done the HDD install once again.
I got the startup/shutdown.ogg to work, but it is cut off at shut down. I used the control centre, and put the startup and shutdown .ogg files in the system notifications. I also ticked aRTs at startup.
I know there is another way to do this using the SysV-init editor, which doews not cutt off any of the fair lady's shutdown message, but i cannot remember how to do so. I was told many moons ago how so . The author of the reply message also replied with "you sir, are a sick man" for wanting the startup and shutdown voice to work again.
Taa in advance.
Yeah, found it, by searching 4 my old login. For those interested check out http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...953&highlight=

Vintage Compaq Presario 1200 Laptop Celeron 600MHz 20GB Floppy Drive *Windows Me
$140.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78
NWT Vintage TUMI Safecase Deluxe Adjustable Computer Brief Bag 2632 w/ Sleeve
$449.50
NCR System 3000 UNIX SVR4 MP-RAS Administrator Guide Manual D1-2266-E Vintage
$200.00
Lot of 4 Vintage Intel i486 DX2 CPU Processors for Gold Scrap Recovery
$99.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99