-
The beginner may not have it either. I have only ever installed beginner type. I changed monitors from an older Dell to a new ViewSonic. All I got was a blank screen. The monitor wouldn't sync. I booted from the CD and the ViewSonic worked fine (better than the Dell). I had to reinstall to the HD and then everything was fine. So, I think the H/W detect only occurs from a Knoppix install or the CD. Debian and beginner seem to be fixed on the H/W that existed at the time of install.
Similar Threads
-
By loonix in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-20-2004, 09:12 PM
-
By rbivins in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 10
Last Post: 11-10-2004, 07:43 PM
-
By farawayuser in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-06-2003, 12:28 AM
-
By Ragaprong in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-11-2003, 06:37 PM
-
By droy in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-02-2003, 12:46 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$140.00

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08