I can't do it. A buddy that knows linux better than I do can't do it either.
Help.
We have to have a DHCP server running by 1:00 pm tommorow.
I can't do it. A buddy that knows linux better than I do can't do it either.
Help.
We have to have a DHCP server running by 1:00 pm tommorow.

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
PNY CS2340 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 Upgrade Kit SSD 7400/6100MB/s
$130.00
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1671.47
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Apple iPad Pro 12.9" 5th Gen 128GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Wi-Fi Or Cellular - Good
$489.99
SanDisk Optimus GX 7100 1TB M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe 4.0 x4 SSD Heatsink
$150.00
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99