-
Help. Knoppix Internet connection via Wingate
Hi I would really appreciate it if somebody can help me out here.
My problem is that I can't connect to the Internet via Wingate server on my LAN. Everything works fine in Windows.
I have set my default gateway in Knoppix to the Wingate server's IP and I have successfuly pinged my Wingate server machine. However I still can't surf or connect to the Internet at all. The web brower is just stuck at 'resolving web server ...' The NameServers are all the DNS values I copied from Windows.
Anybody? Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By siggy in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-23-2005, 11:02 PM
-
By Siege in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-14-2005, 06:02 AM
-
By iisatrini in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-09-2004, 09:07 PM
-
By ieee in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 07:45 PM
-
By pfb in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-11-2003, 09:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage (1979) Sanyo VM-4209 ‘Videoscope’ Monitor - Working
$325.00

Vintage BUSlink 52X CD RW Drive External USB Hi Speed UII RW52E Retro Tech Y2K
$39.88

Vintage AMD-K6-2/333AFR 2.2V CORE 3.3V CPU Processor NOS Windows 95 NT 1998 NEW
$39.41

Vintage AppleCare Protection Plan Box for Mac Model 607-3517 COLLECTIBLE ONLY
$20.00
![Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac picture](/store/img/g/EhEAAOSwg7ZnexmU/s-l225/Apple-Macintosh-Boot-Disk-System-1-0-8-0-400-800k-.jpg)
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$11.75

Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00

Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00